2013년 4월 10일 수요일

Graffiti art into Critical Pedagogy Class - How fun!!





We had class on Saturday in April 3rd
While taking this critical pedagogy class, I found myself wishing that the class with students could be exactly like this.
I really wish the class that I touch would be like this. Most of students enjoyed the class and joined the activity together.
To learn something is to do intellectual work with peers, share ideas, draw our thoughts together, build upon these thoughts and ideas, absorb new ideas, etc.
We share the same concepts, but we produce different ideas. It makes us more interested.  It is really an honor for us to take this class.
We saw the same instance, but in subjectively different ways and we started to figure it out with various perspectives. So the meaning of the instance is changed with the viewer’s perspective. I am beginning to consider deeply my educational philosophy.

Is making students shut up and be quiet a better way to convey knowledge and teach the class? Hmmmmm.
Does a teacher who has more authority in the classroom manage the class and teach better than one with less authority?
If we as teachers make the students be quite, does it mean they can gain more knowledge than we expected before? Is the silence in class representative of efficient, deep learning?
Does the silence of students mean they are learning? I don’t think so. In my opinion, we need to be hatched from the rotten idea.

댓글 없음: