2013년 4월 8일 월요일

What would I like to change about this class?

What would I like to change about this class?

First of all, I would say that I always feel satisfied with this critical pedagogy class.
It’s really true.
However, what I would like to change are the homework assignments.  Even though Curtis said, “We don’t need to confirm what we read through the articles,” sometimes I really wanted to know what the articles were about and what the authors’ intentions were. I don’t trust my understanding because I often realized through peers’ communication that I misunderstood something. If we have time in class, I would like to hear Curtis’ opinions.  For example, what the goal of the class was and why he suggested this articled to us.

Second, before reading assignments, let us know the definition of specific words. I tried to find the meaning of some words, but it is used in different ways in the case of history of philosophy. I know Professor Curtis is always super busy. If he has some time before we start a new chapter, I would like to suggest hearing brief explanations of specific words or theories from him.  I don’t want to walk in the foggy and dark side all day long. (It means I am confused sometimes)

댓글 없음: